Pages

Friday 1 November 2013

I don't get it...

I really don't get it. 

Some days you go to the gym and you know you're going to smash it. 

Other days you go and you know it won't go well. Maybe your too tired/stressed/hormonal whatever but you go and drag yourself through. 

And those two scenarios make sense. 

But the third scenario doesn't make sense. You look forward to going all day, you feel in the right frame of mind to smash it. Then you start your warm up and everything feels wrong. Even the warm up has you puffing. You start the circuits and every thing hurts. Mentally you hit the floor. No matter what you do you can't get in to it. You try and try to drag yourself through but it just doesn't happen. Sometimes you don't even make it through your full set. 

I get struggling if you've gone in with the wrong frame of mind. I don't get how you can go from feeling totally up for it to struggling?

Today has been one of those days. Gutted. I really felt id smash it today. And I know all the "don't beat yourself up, tomorrow is another day" but this is becoming a frequent problem. Feel like I've lost my gym mojo. 

Rubbish :(

H x


No comments:

Post a Comment