Pages

Monday 25 November 2013

Food cravings

When I was pregnant with Imogen I didn't crave much in particular. Potatoes was a very early craving (mashed, roasted, fried, baked, chips, crisps etc) and then I had a week of craving chocolate covered Brazil nuts. But I got away quite lightly.

But the first few days of eating clean provide me with the most terrible cravings ever. Having had a rather large blip food wise I am trying to refocus again. I know if I can get past the first 5 days it gets easier. But oh my days, the cravings are hard work today.



Today I have been craving (in no particular order)

  • sausages
  • potatoes
  • cheese
  • chocolate
  • pizza
  • chips
  • kebabs
  • burgers
  • bacon
  • diet coke
  • Yorkshire puddings
  • gravy
  • biscuits
  • crisps
  • garlic bread
  • hot buttered crumpets
  • hot buttered potato cakes
  • buttered scotch pancakes
  • chocolate spread on toast.
  • baked beans
Trying to snack on nuts, seeds, berries, fruit. All fine in their own right but trying to re-educate my brain and taste buds again.  It is going to take a few days to settle, I just need to stay strong.

H x

No comments:

Post a Comment